Distributor I.D. # 727136

Friday, September 24, 2010

How Many Pairs of Skinny Jeans Do You Own?

If you’re anything like me, you’ve got a bit of a stockpile of skinny jeans in your closet, waiting to see the light of day. I have about five or six pairs, saved from each size I’m not. For years, I’ve hoped for the day when I would be able to squeeze back into them. Now, it’s finally happening for me.

I’ve been using the SP6 Complete system for my weight loss goals. I’ve made it no secret that I used to have a large amount of weight to lose. I knew I needed to do this for myself and for my kids. It was hard for me to get in and out of places or on the floor to play with them or even up and down off the couch. My body was in chronic pain everywhere, and in the mornings, I was too stiff to immediately go down the stairs. The scariest part for me was when my breathing became affected. The pressure on my chest and my body made it hard for me to breathe. I wouldn’t sleep good because the extra weight was so uncomfortable. I had panic attacks at night related to the sleeping because I wasn’t getting enough air. I started to feel very claustrophobic in all sorts of places. My life was spiraling out of control.

That’s when I found Lifewave and decided 1) I had to do something about this weight situation, and 2) The Lifewave system was actually something I could do.

By using the SP6 system, I have lost over 40 pounds so far (still have a ways to go). I have noticed a serious reduction in the inflammation in my body. I am no longer stiff in the morning. I can run up and down the stairs. I have increased strength, energy, and flexibility. I have accomplished this by using the Lifewave patches.

I use the energy patch (and currently the X 15 patch) to have enough energy to get through my entire day. I no longer crawl my way up the stairs at night, barely able to heave myself into the bed from being so tired. One night recently, I actually ran up the stairs and shocked myself.

I use the pain and energy patches for my chronic pains, and to be out of pain on a daily basis is a miracle I could only have previously dreamt of. By being out of chronic pain, I’m more patient with my kids. I’m in a better mood. I’m less stressed out.

I used the sleep patch to get the first decent night of sleep I’ve had in years. I actually sleep through the whole night and often can’t believe my good fortune.

I also use the SP6 patch for all my cravings, and I do get horrible cravings; the last one having been pizza with provel cheese, thin crust. The patch takes care of my cravings, and I feel normal as though the food doesn’t control me anymore.

The SP6 Complete system is an entire approach to weight loss. I used the Maqui juice to kick start my weight loss and hydrate my cells. I am in love with the protein powder. I use it for breakfast or as a pick me up. It tastes so good, it’s like a dessert. Click here and here to read a few recipes I’ve created for the powder. There’s also detox supplements because detoxifying is an important component of losing weight. I also use the Y Age patches to detox and keep myself feeling young.

I am well on my way towards getting back into my skinny jeans. The freedom I’ve found in my body and in my life now is priceless to me. I used to say I felt like I was 80 years old. I knew I was too young to feel this way, and I was terrified of how I’d feel when I was actually 80 years old, if I even made it that long. I now feel young again!

If you want to get back into your skinny jeans, why not try the system I did? It’s important to have support, something that is easy to do, and really works.

Please email me if you’d like more information, support, or guidance. I want everyone to be able to feel as good as I do right now.

Click here if you’d like to learn more about Lifewave’s products.

No comments:

Post a Comment