Distributor I.D. # 727136

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Unique Way To Get More Energy For The Day

Who doesn’t need more energy throughout the day? It’s one of the biggest complaints of our time. We already know the Energy Enhancer patches can work wonders, but it was recently shared amongst Lifewave distributors that some people have been having luck with and enjoying using the Y-Age spray for purposes of energy. There is an Energy Enhancer spray, but apparently, the Y Age spray works as well.

Spray the Y Age spray directly onto your face for a refreshing pick me up. I use this spray on my face because I like what it does for my skin. It helps control breakouts on my face and makes my face smoother. I usually use it before I go to bed, so I have not yet experienced the energizing effects, but I thought to pass this along.

I am going to being using it on my face in the mornings too (not a bad idea for beauty standards either), and I’ll report back with what I find.
If you have some of this spray at home, try it and see if you notice any difference. If you do, tell us about it: blitzthewave@gmail.com.

If you want your own Y Age spray, click here to purchase.

Happy Spraying!

No comments:

Post a Comment