Distributor I.D. # 727136

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Funny Story About My Husband The Goofball

I have a funny story to share about my husband. We are aware of the dangers of cell phone radiation. We have tried various products to protect us from the harmful effects and were very pleased when we first discovered Lifewave patches can offer this protection.

So, we decided to put a patch on our cell phone to help protect from the radiation. The way the radiation affects us before and after patch placement can be easily demonstrated via muscle testing, so it was obvious the patches do their job. You can use a carnosine, glutathione, or tan pain or energy patch. All these have demonstrated to be effective for us.

I have a tan energy patch on my phone. One is all I need. My husband, however, started out with one and then he continued to add to his stash. I kept seeing him shove another patch into the skin around the phone and I’d think to myself, “You’re adding another one?” He was quite pleased with himself, thinking he was getting tons of protection.

After a time, he started noticing his phone battery would drain rather quickly. Mine, however, works perfectly fine. We started to feel frustrated with his phone because our phones are relatively new. What was the deal?

His phone would charge, but 20 minutes after it was fully charged, he’d only have 50% battery life left. It was frustrating. Meanwhile, my phone would still be charged three days later. Something was up.

Finally, it dawned on us. The patches were draining his cell phone battery! We have never laughed so hysterically when we realized this. He has now narrowed down his patch selection to only one patch on his cell phone, which is plenty enough for our purposes. His battery now holds its charge, and we have learned our lesson.

Moral of the Story: One patch will do the job just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment