Distributor I.D. # 727136

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Why Network Marketing is a Good Marketing Model

Network marketing has a negative connotation in the U.S. It is not this way in other countries and quite frankly, other countries are reaping the rewards of this business model far more than the U.S. is. I believe the negativity comes because of certain scams out there, poor pay plans, get rich quick schemes, and the like. Pyramid schemes often get confused with network marketing. The two are not alike.

Network marketing is simply a business model to take a product to the market. It has many benefits with only a few real negatives. When I first became interested in Lifewave, I was still operating under the false assumption that all network marketing is bad. I was incorrect. I was confused as to why a company with a legitimate product would take their product to the market via network marketing. To me, it was a sure way to get your product labeled as snake oil.

Naturally because of this, I was completely skeptical of the Lifewave technology. Not everything written out there is flattering about it, mostly because people like to open their mouths and speak before they really even know what they’re talking about. The best thing I knew I could do was try the technology, so I did… and fell in love. I’ve never been so thankful that I didn’t listen to all the ignorant haters out there. I don’t blame them for their lack of understanding of the technology. I accept it isn’t going to be for everybody.

So, once I knew the technology worked, I wanted to discover why Lifewave choose this business model to bring their product to market. In my search, I discovered a lot of companies with alternative care products take their products to the market under this business model. Many supplement companies and others have been very successful with this type of marketing.

Once you learn about the benefits of this business model, it makes sense. A company can get their products to market with very little capital. They don’t have to create the products until the products are sold. It’s very cost effective.

Instead of explain all of this myself, there is a great video to watch by clicking here. Then click on the video Why MLM? With Chuck Michel.

For us in the business, network marketing represents a viable business opportunity. It’s a real chance to make residual income, feel good about the job you’re doing, and not have to work for a boss anymore. There’s no salary limitations, and there’s very little startup costs to actual start a business without going into a whole lot of debt. There’s hard work involved, of course, if you want to make good money. I think the misconception is that the money will fall into your lap with no effort on your part and when that doesn’t happen several weeks after signing up, people quit. Well, their expectations were unrealistic. We don’t claim this is a get rich quick strategy, involving sitting at home on your butt, doing nothing. No way is that what this is. You’ll have to work. You’ll have to talk to people, but there are possibilities with this business model that simply don’t exist with other models.

If you’re involved with a network marketing company, we’d love to hear from you! Tell us your comments below of why you like network marketing or share insights of how you’ve made yourself successful. What strategies work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment