Distributor I.D. # 727136

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Y Age Your Way To Clear Skin

Keeping in line with this week’s posts, here’s another benefit of the Y Age spray. I use it directly onto my face each night for pimple reduction. If I use it regularly, my pimples diminish, and old breakouts and scars are beginning to lessen. If I forget to use it for a few days in a row, sure enough, a pimple will rear it’s ugly head.

I use the Y Age patches too, which aid in detoxifying the body, a key element in pimple reduction. When our insides are filled with toxins, it will manifest on our skin in the form of pimples and wrinkles. Our skin is a way for our body to detox as well as by other means.

While I love the glutathione and carnosine patches, the Y Age spray seemed to be what made a difference for me. As soon as I started using it, I watched my face clear up. I had already been using the Y Age patches for a while, and while they are beneficial, the spray seemed to be a turning point for my skin.
The key is to remember to use it, and of course, your results may vary. There is no set time frame to expect results because each individual varies so greatly, but I do believe everyone can experience results.

The Y Age spray is actual homeopathic medicine, so if there’s any infection associated with the breakouts, there’s a good liklihood that the spray may be effective in handling that condition as well.

If anyone else has tried this, I’d love to hear your stories. Post a comment below or shoot me an email. blitzthewave@gmail.com.

Order your spray, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment