Distributor I.D. # 727136

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Homeopathic Flu Spray Sees Great Results

Lifewave manufactures a Flu Spray in addition to their other five homeopathic sprays. My family prides ourselves on not getting sick very often because it’s important to us to be healthy. After our last round of sickness in which our whole family suffered for about a week, I decided it was time to stock up on some flu spray.

I hate being sick. I want it to be as quick and painless as possible. I want to support my body while my immune system is overloaded, and this is precisely what this spray does.

Recently, after having stocked up on the flu spray, my husband began to experience cold symptoms in the middle of the day. All the sudden, he started saying he really didn’t feel so well. His nose became stuffed up. He developed a headache. He just wanted to rest. It hit him quickly.

I suggested he try the flu spray. He did, and by that night, he felt fine. It didn’t even take him a night of sleep to recover. He never did get a full blown cold from that experience, and we attribute it to his immediate use of the spray.

He wasn't the only family member it worked on either. Two days after that, my son started complaining he didn't feel good. By that night, he had a fever. Before he went to bed, I gave him the flu spray. He woke up with no traces of illness. We must have been passing something around to each other without actually getting ill because a few days after that, I felt my throat get scratchy one night before bed. This is my classic first symptom of a full blown miserable cold coming on. I took the spray. Not one symptom after that and it's been a month.

I feel I can safely conclude the spray works for us.

If you get sick often and want to help your body during your illness instead of supress your symptoms with dangerous drugs, then try the spray. Nothing in the spray is harmful to the body, in actuality, the spray is only beneficial.
The spray retails for less than a prescription, and it’s a whole lot better for the body.

Click here if you’d like to try the spray. Perhaps you’ll be able to work with your body to prevent getting as sick so often so you can live your life instead of being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment