Distributor I.D. # 727136

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Worried About Cell Phone Radiation?

There is an abundance of research on the dangers of cell phone radiation. I used to worry about it. It’s scary, yet I knew we wouldn’t ever be without cell phones again. They’re simply not going to go away, and they are convenient.

Still, I wanted something that could protect against my cell phone’s radiation. I don’t want to end up with a brain tumor or worse yet, have something happen to my kids.

I’ve tried a Biopro chip, which did have an effect. I still use the chip and like it, but I’ve found something I believe works better (due to the muscle tests we’ve performed).

Numerous Lifewave distributors began reporting on the effects the Lifewave patches could have on the energy of their cell phones. We decided to experiment ourselves.

There are four patches that we believe works best. The tan patches of either the pain or energy are what we personally use on our cell phones. From the muscle tests we’ve done, they work great.

The Y-Age patches, glutathione and carnosine, can also be used. We believe their effects to be stronger than the tan patches because we can’t get on the internet when we use a carnosine patch. For this reason, we use the tan patch because it does the job while still allowing us to use the internet when we need to.

I sincerely believe the patches are able to balance the radiation coming from my cell phone, and I do believe it will help prevent the damaging effects of radiation from harming my body.

Have you ever worn your cell phone in your pant’s pocket and noticed your leg was sore in that area? This doesn’t happen when the patch is there.

The dangers of cell phone radiation are well known. If you're worried about it (as you very well should be), then why not try sticking a patch on your cell phone and see if you notice a difference. It’s too important to pass up.
You can get your very own patches by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment