Distributor I.D. # 727136

Monday, September 6, 2010

The Glorious Y-Age Spray

This week I’m planning to do a post each day on what the Y-Age spray can do. I love this spray very dearly. I use it every day, and I really enjoy it.

So, today I’d like to point out that this spray is safe and contains no alcohol, which means it is safe to spray directly into the eyes. It’s a great eye lubricant for dry eyes. It helps keep the eyes young and functioning well. I’ve been using it in my eyes to see if it helps to improve my vision at all. This is not necessarily an intended benefit, but I’m curious, so that’s what I’m doing. I’ve just started, so I’ll keep you posted, but if it does help to correct my vision, I’ll be sure to be screaming it from the rooftops. We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment