Distributor I.D. # 727136

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Healthy Way To Drink Pumpkin Pie

Last night, my husband and I discovered the most amazingly special recipe that can be done with the SP6 protein powder... and the best part is that it takes only a few seconds to do.

We made the protein shake like usual. You simply dump in three scoops of the powder into 16 oz. of water, mix it up or shake. Then we added some pumpkin pie spice, about 1/2 TBS. And my goodness, it made the shake taste exactly like a pumpkin pie. It was so delicious.

I love pumpkin pie, but it's not like I should have it all the time. It also takes work to make. The best part about this recipe is that it's healthy. The spice adds no extra calories. There's still no sugar involved, though you can sweeten a tiny bit with stevia if you'd like to. I am so excited about our discovery.

If you want to add a thicker consistency to the shake, add a scoop of psyllium husk powder, which is fiber. This is extremely beneficial to your body and adds a great texture.

You can experiement with different measurements of all the ingredients until it tastes the best to you. These measurements are only a loose guideline.

This recipe is soooo good. Try yours today!

www.lifewave.com

No comments:

Post a Comment