Distributor I.D. # 727136

Saturday, July 17, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Chronic Shoulder Blade Pain

I have struggled with a chronic back pain between my shoulder blades for the past 6 years. It was there all the time, severely affecting the quality of my life. The pain mainly affected how I was able to sit. There were times when I literally felt my mind was going crazy from trying to manage the pain.

Over the years, I have been to over five chiropractors, two acupuncturists, a physical therapist, and a rolfer. I have tried everything I know how to do. Now, I’m not knocking any of those professions. On the contrary, they were all helpful in one way or another, but none of them were able to relieve me of that pain permanently. I didn’t just want to manage that pain (which I wasn’t very successful at doing anyway), I wanted to live with it completely gone to where it never had to be on my mind.

When I found the Lifewave patches, I was at the end of my rope. I was so sick of being in pain all the time. Acupuncture had relieved my pain once, but the acupuncturist I went to was never able to duplicate those results. I love rolfing, which did a great number of things for my body, but that darn shoulder blade pain still didn’t go away.

The pain had been there since I had given birth to my first child. Literally since the day he was born, that pain had persisted everyday. The pain was in my left shoulder blade, that muscle running right alongside the shoulder blade. That muscle was always knotted and tight. I was miserable.

When I got my hands on the pain patches, I was more than eager to try them. And to my disappointment, I can be honest in saying, I could not get them to work on that pain the first few tries. I felt so frustrated because I knew the patches worked. I had used the pain patches on other pains, and they worked wonders. The other types of patches worked for me too. The SP6 patch has relieved some of my worst cravings. It helps me control my appetite. The energy patches make my life so much better, and I were them everyday because they make such a difference. Since wearing the Y Age, my skin has cleared up and become so soft.

I really could sing the praises of these patches all day, so then why couldn’t I get the pain patch to work. I was so disappointed. I was trying putting the patch on my pain, while moving the other patch around in the clock method as described in the brochure. Sometimes, this would very subtly relieve the pain, but never completely. I only got the pain to go away one time in which the tan patch was on the pain and the white patch was on my sternum, but the spot was extremely specific, took a long time for me to get right, and I never was able to duplicate it.

I enjoying patching people for pain. I’ve never had someone as hard to patch as I was for this back pain. I decided to go to my sponsor for some help. She’s an acupuncturist. She started testing different meridians in my body with the patches since the patches do work very similarly to acupunture. We found by use of the patches that my pain would go away whenever the patch was on the gallbladder meridian.

“I think it’s your gallbladder,” she said.

Really, my gallbladder. Apparently, the gallbladder can refer pain to the areas between the shoulder blades. Not one other health care professional had been able to help me determine this. She gave me a gallbladder cleanse I could do at home.

The gallbladder cleanse takes some time. Doing it only once doesn’t necessarily relieve symptoms permanently, and it didn’t for me. I realized I was in it for a long haul, but I was willing to do anything.

There were times I had trouble duplicating the results of my sponsor at home. Sometimes, my pain would get relieved, and sometimes, I just couldn’t seem to find the right spot. I then learned that often times the feet are a great location to patch because they are at the end of a meridian, which can be really affective. People have relieved their headaches from the feet! It still didn’t dawn on me at that point that I should try it.

It wasn’t until I decided to do a certain protocol with the energy patches to balance the energy in my body by stimulating acupoints did I finally figure it out. We offer a slide show on our website called Anti-aging that details this protocol. If interested, click here.

So, I decided to try this protocol. I went through the five day protocol and realized the day I wore the patches on my feet, I didn’t experience that back pain. Hmm. I pulled out my slide show notes, flipped to that page, and guess which meridians I was on for that day with my feet. Liver/gallbladder (which work together by the way). Ah ha! I knew I had found my answer.

I now wear the patches on my feet every day all the time. I can use both energy or pain on my feet to relieve my painful back symptoms because they work very similarly and are therefore both effective. That’s actually how the pain patch got created because people were reporting pain relief while wearing the energy patches. I still do my gallbladder cleanse every two weeks as directed and eventually I believe this pain I’ve dealt with for so long will be completely gone. Until that happens though, I have my patches.

I sat last night watching fireworks, on the ground without back support for over an hour, and not once did I experience that pain. This has never once been possible in the entire six years I’ve experienced this pain.

I have never felt so thankful because the patches are how we discovered this pain was related to my gallbladder. Multiple professionals in various disciplines couldn’t even tell me that. My entire point of this post is that the patches do work, they can do miraculous things, and that sometimes the key is to find the right location. I firmly believe these patches can work for just about anyone, but as in my case, sometimes it takes a little work.




If you need help patching, please don’t hesitate to contact us at blitzthewave@gmail.com. Getting proper placement is important. It could very well increase the quality of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment