Distributor I.D. # 727136

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Breaking News: Lifewave Unveils the New X 15 Patch due in January!

Breaking News: This Just In! The time has finally come for Lifewave to unveil the new X 15 patch, due out in January. Lifewave has created a website with a video trailer to showcase the new patch. It is absolutely incredible. The video can be viewed by clicking here. You absolutely must watch this video. It's amazing.

The X 15 patches won't be out until next January, however, as a lucky distributor, I have been able to get my hands on some. My husband and I are participating in a focus study for the X 15 patch and have been using the patches for about the past week. This patch has quickly escalated to becoming my favorite. There has been a noticeable improvement in many areas of my health. The X 15 patch gives me more youthful energy than even the Energy Enhancer patches. I feel like a kid again in terms of energy. Unlike the energy patches however, I can sleep with the X 15 patch on because it does not keep me up at night.

I also notice a reduction in aches and pains in my body while wearing the X 15 patch, and the patch also aids in detoxifying the body. I've experienced increased mental clarity and focus as well.

While Lifewave has not released information on the exact mechanisms of action or intended benefits of the patch, the patch has already undergone at least six double blind placebo controlled studies. We do know the X 15 can improve organ function, decrease inflammation in the body, aid the body in detoxifying, increase cellular repair, and increase total power in the body. These findings are remarkable, and Lifewave is claiming this is their most powerful patch yet.

I am completely psyched about this patch. Can January get here already?

We'll be keeping you up to date on any new developments regarding the X 15 patch, so be sure to check back here for any breakng information!

Click here if you'd like to view the trailer.

Feel free to repost this as long as you include a link back to our blog and give proper credit to the author.

What did you think of the video? Leave your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment