Distributor I.D. # 727136

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SP6 Protein Powder (Meal Replacement)

You may have heard of Lifewave’s new SP6 Complete program for weight loss. It’s a great program I must say. I’ve lost 20 pounds in the last five weeks alone from it.

Today I wanted to talk about the protein powder that is part of the SP6 program. Now, I am a vegetarian, so I am extremely familiar with protein powders. I’ve tried them all, and I’ll be honest, many of them are horrifyingly gross. I’ll be the first to admit it. Of course, there are other ways for me to get my protein, but having a reliable powder, especially to travel with, is very handy. The problem is finding one that tastes good.

There was another protein powder I was using (www.livingfuel.com) that I am still a fan of, but the SP6 portein powder blows this one out of the water in my opinion.

I haven’t yet been able to find a protein powder that goes down smooth, doesn’t taste like a chemical, and doesn’t separate from the water right away. It’s always been my experience that either the taste is great, but the powder doesn’t dissolve all the way and leaves hard to swallow little granules or dissolves smoothly, but tastes awful. Can’t we have both good things please?

Well, Lifewave has done it. I’ve just tried their new protein powder, and I was blown away. I’m picky about my protein powder, and even though, I’m a Lifewave distributor, I didn’t really think the powder would taste good. I honestly didn’t because I just haven’t come across it yet. I am so excited that their powder actually tastes good! It makes my life a whole lot easier. I’m not buying anymore types of protein powder, only this one from now on.

The taste of the protein powder is a subtle vanilla flavor. They sweeten it with stevia, but, trust me, it does NOT taste like stevia at all. There is no sugar, which is important during weight loss. Sugar is terrible for you. It makes you gain weight and decreases the functioning of your immune system. The powder also dissolves completely, so it goes down smooth. There’s no little particles to get stuck in your throat. This is what I was looking for. Great taste and texture.

Lifewave takes it even a step farther though because their protein powder is an exclusive formula. It is time released, which means over a five hour period of time, the powder is able to be delivered to the system in little increments. This keeps the blood sugar levels stabilized for that time period. This is helpful. Many vegetarians who are not consciously trying to get their protein in, often experience drops in blood sugar which result in weak, sick feelings. This powder can help with that. No other protein powder I have found can do this. Lifewave’s protein powder is exclusive in this regard! This is why I was really crossing my fingers for this powder to be good, but I wasn’t really counting on it. I thought it would be like every other powder out there. I was so mistaken. This powder has exceeded my expectations. This is how protein works by the way. Your body cannot handle over a certain amount at one time. If you eat over the amount your body can handle, it doesn’t benefit from the excess. This is why you have to eat continual amounts throughout the day. Lifewave’s powder helps you do this.

I’m so excited by this protein powder. You certainly don’t have to be a vegetarian to try it, like it, and benefit from it either. I have no doubts that you’ll enjoy this powder, and I recommend it wholeheartedly. Gosh, it feels good to be able to say that. It will be good in helping with your weight loss efforts.

A 4 lb container of the protein powder will run you about $99. It’s a huge container!Wholesale pricing will save you $20 each time if you're interested in that option.

If you’re ready to order, you can do so directly at www.lifewave.com. You’ll have to enter in ID # 727136 to order.

Got questions? Email us at blitzthewave@gmail.com.

This is what Lifewave has to say about their product.

SP6 Complete Time-Released Meal Replacement

• Time-released proteins promote fat burning
• Fiber improves digestion and controls appetite
• Contains electrolytes for improved hydration
• Made from natural food sources

One well known weight loss strategy is to eat several small meals over the course of the day rather than three large meals. But who has time for several small meals throughout the day?

With the customized, time released SP6 Complete Meal Replacement you have the benefits of eating several small meals but in only one glass! By replacing your breakfast with the SP6 Complete Meal Replacement, you get the benefits of time-released proteins over a 5-hour period. This is a tremendous benefit in weight loss because by keeping protein in your system your body tends to build muscle and burn fat without leaving you feeling hungry!




Components of SP6 Complete Meal Replacement

Proteins
Clinical studies show whey and soy proteins contribute to building lean muscle mass and improve fat burning.

Fiber Complex
Soluble fiber and oat fiber provide appetite control, improve digestion and stabilize blood sugar levels.

Electrolytes
Improve hydration. Clinical studies show that many people today are deficient in potassium, calcium and magnesium. These minerals are required for hydration, energy production and weight loss.

Vitamins and Minerals
SP6 Complete Meal Replacement provides more than a third of your daily recommended intake of vitamins and minerals.

Stevia
A natural sweetener found in the leaves of herbs and shrubs in the sunflower family in tropical regions of South and Central America. It is becoming more widely used because its extracts can be up to 300 times sweeter than sugar, making it optimal for low-carbohydrate regimens.

Contains milk and soy (non-GMO soy protein)

Made from natural food sources!

LifeWave is committed to developing products that not only work but are safe and beneficial to your health.

SP6 Complete Meal Replacement - the components to help you reach your weight loss goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment