Distributor I.D. # 727136

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ingenuity

I’ve been thinking about ingenuity today. The process of applying ideas to solve problems or meet challenges. Our world is so full of great thinkers. We have more technology than ever before, and so many of these inventions are so revolutionary.

This got me thinking about Lifewave. Lifewave is pure ingenuity. I marvel at how David Schmidt was able to come up with this technolgy. What I love most about the patches are that they actually work to meet problems we’re facing in our world today.

We have unprecedented rates of pain. People are dependent on coffee and soda to get them through their day. We’re tired and yet we have trouble figuring out why. No one seems to be able to sleep at night. People are getting more diseases. Two thirds of our nation is overweight or obese. Are we even truly happy anymore?

Conventional wisdom is not offering answers. People are clueless on how to solve their problems. Lifewave offers a solution. This is what I absolutely love about this product. The patches are natural. We’re done having to deal with horrible side effects, and we’re done having to ignore our problems because we don’t know how to fix them. I love being able to sleep at night and have energy the next day. I love that the energy patches give me subtle boosts of energy all day so I can actually stay awake the whole day. I love being able to put my kids to bed at night with my energy still going strong. I’ve used the SP6 patches to control my cravings. I’ve been losing my unwanted weight. Not only that, I relieved myself of my chronic back pain, and I’ve been using the glutathione and carnosine patches to detoxify. My skin is starting to clear up from adult acne I’ve had for years. I feel so wonderful.

This is true ingenuity. This is what I love. The possibilities feel endless to me. Thank you, David Schmidt, for harnessing this ingenuity. It’s truly changed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment