Distributor I.D. # 727136

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Icewave Success Story

I have a very neat story to share regarding the Icewave patches.

My son got a scratch on his forearm that went almost the entire length of the forearm. It wasn’t too terribly deep of a scratch, but his arm was fairly beat up. He was, of course, in pain, so I decided to place an Icewave patch on his arm to help alleviate his pain. I placed a tan patch in the middle of his scratch, covering only one small portion of his entire scratch, but I hoped his pain would go away from his entire arm. I then placed a white patch on his sternum (a point on his chest). This is a correct method for using the pain relief patches.

With coupled the Icewave patch with the carnosine patch since we know carnosine accelerates wound healing.

In approximately one hour, he came to me and said that his arm felt better where the patch was, but could we move the patch on his arm to another place on the scratch. I agreed, so I removed the patch and was shocked by what I found.

Underneath the space where the patch had been there was absolutely no remnants of the scratch. The area was still slightly red, but the skin had completely healed back together in that short amount of time! Needless to say, I was shocked and thrilled at the same time. It is very fun to experience results such as these. It is also gratifying to be part of something that can make such a difference.

I know it can be easy to be skeptical of these patches, but this incident more than proved to me that they work quite well. It makes sense really because the patches are bringing energy to the area, and children’s bodies do heal fast (just usually not quite so fast).

Of course, I had to take some pictures to share. They did not come out quite as clear as I would have liked, so I apologize for that, but I do believe these pictures get the point across.






Notice the area right in the center of the scratch. There are no breaks in the skin and much of the redness has also decreased. Remember, this was only after about one hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment