Distributor I.D. # 727136

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Carnosine Patch Protecting From Cell Phones Frequencies?

I have just learned of the most interesting information about Lifewave’s carnosine patch. Let me start at the beginning.

Cell phones are harmful for us as humans. We like to ignore it because we all like our cell phones so much. People are getting brain tumors linked to using their cell phones constantly. If you leave your cell phone in your pocket or on your waist often, you can get tumors there or in the very least, chronic pain. Frozen shoulder has been linked to cell phones as well. Research is proving the dangers of cell phones. This makes sense because cell phones operate on frequencies that are not human. Cell phone frequencies are higher than our human frequencies, so in essence, they should disrupt our energy fields.

Should we go back to not using cell phones? Possibly, but no one is going to go for that. So there has to be another way. There are devices manufactured such as Biopro that help protect the body from the cell phone frequencies. I had one on my cell phone until I found out about something better.

As if there wasn’t enough awesome uses for the patches already, it’s been found placing a patch on your cell phone can protect the body from the damaging cell phone frequencies. It’s the tan patch from the energy or pain packages that works well. The tan patch is designed to basically collect energy. So it draws the energy from the cell phone into it, so the energy from the cell phone doesn’t go into the body.

Now, this can be confusing to understand if one doesn’t know how energy works or is not convinced of its existence. This is not the space to discuss this vast matter, but researching electromagnetic fields will bring information.

As of now, Lifewave does not have official research studies completed on this topic. Distributors who have been using the patches on their cell phones are able to determine the patches affects by muscle testing. Do a google search on how to muscle test, then try it with the patch on the phone and with the patch off. You’ll be amazed.

One tan patch should last about 4-6 months on the phone. I placed one on the inside skin of my cell phone, so no one can see it and it doesn’t fall off. No hassle. Cheap.

Still skeptical? The carnosine patch for some reason or another has been found to actually be even more effective than the tan patch, though I’ve found when I use it, I can’t get the internet on my phone! How’s that for skepticism?

So whether you want to wait until it’s proven conclusively before you decide to start protecting yourself, then go ahead. As for me, I am experiencing the benefits myself now, only I think I’ll stick to using the tan patch so I can actually get the internet on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment