Distributor I.D. # 727136

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Effective Detox

I have recently learned of very effective detox points for the patches to be placed.

The glutathione and carnosine patches very efficiently aid the body in detoxification. Until recently, I had been utilizing the point placements in the brochures. I seem to have been getting better results from a new location I’ve been wearing.

Now, the brochure recommends switching days with the glutathione and carnosine. I, however, wear them both at the same time. The purpose of their advice is to aid in preventing strong detox symptoms (nausea, weakness, fatigue, headaches). The patches are very effective. For those who may be new to detoxifying or have a lot of toxins, it may be too much to wear them both at the same time (meaning you’ll begin to experience detox symptoms). It isn’t necessary for anyone to be uncomfortable or experience detox symptoms, so Lifewave as a company makes this blanket recommendation.

As a distributor, I can say, however, that which patches you choose to wear and when is determined by individual tolerance. I’ve worked hard at detoxing my body and since I want to have the benefits of both glutathione and carnosine all the time, I wear them both (but I don’t experience uncomfortable detox symptoms either). So, it’s very individualized, but I can say, that the patches will not harm you and so if you are comfortable, you can wear both at the same time.

I also wear both patches at night when I sleep. There are some people who cannot wear the patches during sleep for several reasons. For some people, their sleep is interrupted or unrestful. If this is the case with you, then don’t wear them at night because rejuvenating sleep is important. For me, I find they actually allow me to sleep very well, so I wear them at night. At night is also when the body repairs itself and detoxifies. For some, wearing the patches at night gives them such a rapid detox that they wake up in the morning with a headache or other symptoms that are not pleasant. If this happens to you, you certainly don’t need to wear them at night.

With that being said, if you can tolerate wearing both patches and at night without experiencing any unpleasant detox symptoms, then I’ve discovered a very effective way to detox. I place the glutathione on my right and the carnosine on my left. I place them on my neck on either side of my thyroid. This allows the body to detox very efficiently. I like to get the biggest bang for my buck so to speak.

It’s important to know that any detox symptoms are not side effects per se of the patches. There has never been one negative side effect reported with the use of the patches. If you experience detox symptoms (while they may not be fun), basically this is your body getting out the toxins. This is extremely important. Your body must eliminate these toxins for you to be healthy, and since the toxins are harmful to the body, removing them from the body is not always pleasant. This can be a side effect of detoxing in general, and is not a side effect from the patches. What’s great about detoxing with the patches, however, is that you can control your detox to a point. Simply remove the patches if you experience any detox discomfort. Be sure to drink plenty of water to help flush the toxins out.

For more information, www.detoxtohealth.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment