Distributor I.D. # 727136

Monday, June 21, 2010

New Patch Placements For Headaches

It’s old news that Lifewave’s Icewave pain patch can get rid of headaches within moments. It’s still miraculous each time it happens though.

I don’t get headaches all too often, thankfully. When I do get headaches, they usually aren’t that bad. However, one day recently, I had a headache, and it was bad.

It was in the evening, and I had work to get done, so I didn’t want to waste the whole night by having to go to bed early. I have to make the most out of my time once my kids are in bed.

So, I decided to place some Icewave patches. I couldn’t get much of anything done because the pain was so great. I put the white patch on my right temple and the tan patch on my left temple. This is the most common placement for headaches. I waited. Nothing happened. Okay…

So, I moved them around a bit. I put the tan patch on my pain and moved the white patch around the tan one in the clock like pattern, which is also found in the Icewave instructions. Again, nothing. It may have even made my pain a little worse. Next, I swapped the white and tan patches and began moving the tan patch around the white. Still nothing.

I didn’t get frustrated, and I didn’t give up. I knew I was well hydrated (an important component in getting the patches to work properly). I started to think about where the pain was coming from. Where was my headache stemming from. I finally figured it was coming from the back of my neck. Now, the pain wasn’t actually in the back of my neck. But the back of my neck was really tight and causing a lot of tension, so I thought perhaps it would be related to my headache.

I was right.

I placed a white patch on my right and a tan patch on my left side. I placed them way on the back of my neck, centered, but right up by the base of my skull. It was so high up, the patches were in my hair line. The pain lessened considerably right away. I can’t say all the pain went away completely, but it became so low that I could concentrate and get my things done. The pain was so low, it was really only noticeable if I concentrated on it.

Once it was time for bed, I went upstairs and decided to take the patches off for bedtime. I figured I wouldn’t need them since I was just going to sleep. I pulled the patches off in the bathroom (yeah, ouch because they were actually in my hair), and as soon as I had removed the patches, my headache came back with this incredibly strong whoosh of pain. That’s all I can describe it as: a whoosh. For a few moments, I had extremely strong pain in which my head felt like it might explode. I considered putting the patches on and sleeping with them. The pain went away a little bit after that initial swell of pain, so I just went to bed.

I won’t ever forget this experience though. It was very clear to me that the patches had been working to relieve my pain.

Moral of the story: A good placement for certain headaches can also be the back of the neck, right on the muscles as close as possible to the bones where the skull begins. Send me an email if you need help placing the patches on your pain: blitzthewave@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment