Distributor I.D. # 727136

Monday, August 16, 2010

Which Patch Can I Wear With What?

Lifewave gives certain recommendations of which patches to be used together, but there is some confusion on this topic. I’d like to explain the patch recommendations to help alleviate this confusion.

Let me start by saying that the patches are incredibly safe. This is a very safe technology. You can wear any of the patches together, and your body is not going to be harmed, however, the purpose of Lifewave’s recommendations is so that you experience the most benefit from use of the patches.

Basically, when using the patches, each body is going to respond to the patches a little differently. We all have energy, but since our energy is constantly moving, not even our own bodies will respond the same way each time. We’re all different. This is why different placement points work better on some individuals than others. It’s just about finding what placements and patches your body resonates with.

With that said, most people will find that the energy or pain patches keep them up at night. The sleep patch may make you sleepy during the day. This is why it’s best to wear the sleep patch at night and energy or pain patches during the day. This is why these patches are typically not recommended to be worn together. I can tell you for myself though that when I get pain relief from the pain patches, I do not take them off, which means I sleep in them. I personally can sleep with the energy or pain patches, and I sleep just fine. This is true just for myself though. others may be different. It’s all about personal tolerance.

Now, with the Y Age, sleep, and SP6 patches, they all aid the body in detoxifying. If you have a lot of toxins to release, then you have to find the right combination of use with these patches for you. You’re not going to be harmed from wearing all of them together, but you may experience detoxification symptoms. The patches are very effective. Detoxification symptoms are experienced when a large amount of toxins are released at a time. Everyone is going to have a personal tolerance level as to how many different types of patches they can wear and for what periods of time. It’s important to remember that detoxifying is of the utmost importance, but with the patches, it does not need to be unpleasant. Symptoms of detoxification include, headache, nausea, weakness, amongst several others. These feelings may not always be pleasant, but it’s important to remember that if you do experience these symptoms, your body is perfectly okay. You are okay. It’s important to get those toxins out, however, if you do experience these symptoms, remove the patch or patches, drink extra water to flush out the toxins, and try again in a day or two.

The SP6 and Y Age patches are not recommended to be used at night simply because our bodies detoxify the most at night, so you have a decent chance of waking up with a headache or other unpleasant symptom.

I can say for myself, however, that I regularly wear a combination of patches. I never experience detoxification symptoms. I can even sleep in whichever patches I want without experiencing any negative side effects. The patches are incredibly safe and not one negative side effect has ever been associated with their use (please note: detoxification symptoms are not a side effect. They are actually a benefit because the patches are clearly working in aiding the body to detoxify as they are intended to do). My experience will be different from others’ experiences, however, and I should mention that I had to do quite extensive detoxification to be able to be detoxified enough to wear whichever patches I want when I want.

Overall, listen to your body and figure out what you respond to best.

No comments:

Post a Comment