Distributor I.D. # 727136

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lifewave X 15 Patch Update

Some may know that we have been trying the new X 15 patches for the past few weeks, so today, I thought to include an update on how we like them.

I can say without a doubt that this is my favorite patch yet. Here are some of the things I notice about this patch.

More Energy Than With The Energy Patches: I love the energy patches, don't get me wrong, but this patch blows those patches out of the water. The X 15 patch gives me substantially more energy than the energy patches. For me, the effectiveness of the X 15 patch lasts about four days before I have to change to a new one. Not only do I have more energy during the day, but I don't have to take the X 15 patch off at night because it doesn't keep me awake. Last night, we got in late. I had the task of then putting my kids to bed, which normally, used to be a difficult time for me because I was so exhausted. Not only was I not even one bit tired, I bounded up the stairs when we got home. Once at the top, being completely NOT winded, I realized what I had done. I have no idea what spurred me to do that, but this is coming from someone who was too stiff to go up and down the stairs quickly just a few short months ago.

X 15 Patches Elevate My Mood: Now, this is very interesting. I try to be in a good mood most of the time, and I don't really consider myself a moody person, however, I do worry a lot, have some chronic stress, and anxiety that I am trying to manage. I had no idea the X 15 patch would effect these things. I notice, though, that when I'm wearing the X 15 patch, I'm in a better mood. I just feel more peaceful, balanced, centered, and happy. Life feels good, like everything I worry about will work out fine. I notice myself not reacting to stressors in as large of a way. Things just roll off my back more. Now, this patch, of course, doesn't change my personality. That's not what I mean. I'm still me. I still have the same beliefs, passions, and opinions. I could see this patch being extremely helpful for those suffering from mood related disorders.

Pain Relief: My body does not have aches and pains when I wear this patch. I am currently working to permanently rid myself of chronic shoulder blade pain. The issue I am working with will take some time to permanently heal, so I've been using the pain or energy patches on very specific meridian points to alleviate this pain. However, now that I've been wearing the X 15 patch, I don't have to use the pain or energy patches for that purpose anymore. The X 15 patch is used in a location completely different than where I place the pain or energy patches, yet it does a better and more permanent job of relieving that pesky pain. I can always tell when I need a new X 15 patch because that pain starts to creep back slightly.

The Location: I love where the location of this patch goes. It goes two inches below my belly button. There's several other recommended locations, but this placement is so convenient. For the most part, no one knows it's there. It never falls off. I love the energy patches, but some of the locations I use them are inconvenient because they either fall off after not so much use or they're on visible parts of my body. I don't really mind this because I like the questions I get (it's a great conversation starter), but sometimes, having them hidden is nice, and I know there are a lot of people out there who don't want the patches to be seen by others.

Stiffness Goes Away: I used to be very stiff. I feel this going away. I feel as though the inflammation I have is going away. I feel my body being more loose and limber. I feel I can move around with more ease and quicker too. Being much too young to be experiencing what I was, it feels so nice to have immediate relief like this. I find myself jumping up and down from the couch. It's just simply easier to move around.

What can I say? I love this patch. I feel myself entering a better place in life, a place where I can easily take care of my kids, running and playing with them, bending and cleaning with ease, relieving chronic pains, feeling happier and better about life. This is how I want to live my life, and if I have to wear a patch two inches below my belly button daily right now to live this way, then that's just what I'll do.

The patches will be available in January. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment