Distributor I.D. # 727136

Friday, August 20, 2010

I've Been Getting Some of The Best Workouts of My Life

Lately, I've been getting back to a routine of working out. I seem to go through spurts where I'm really motivated, but eventually, life gets in the way, and I stop.

Once I stop and then decide to go back to it whether it be several weeks, a month, or even longer, I'm always unbelievably sore the next day after working out. I always dread this, and it's often the reason I delay restarting an exercise routine.

As some of you may know, I'm doing a trial of the new X 15 patch currently. This has been directly relating to my workouts. I finally knew I needed to get back to exercising daily, and I couldn't delay it anymore.

On the first day I worked out, I knew I was going to be sore. I just knew it because every other time in my entire life this has proved to be true.

I wore the X 15 patch during this first workout because I have it on all the time. I enjoyed the workout, but dreaded the next day.

Low and behold, I was not even a lick of sore the next day! Not one bit! Of course, I felt shocked. The X 15 patch wore out that day and fell off and I forgot to replace it before my workout. I did my workout just fine, but the next day, I was completely sore. I kicked myself for not remembering that darn patch.

I can only conclude the X 15 patch does something to inhibit the lactic acid buildup in my muscles. I know the carnosine and even the energy patches can do this, so it would make sense I suppose that the X 15 patch can to.

I'm a huge fan of this patch.

The lack of soreness isn't the only advantage of using the patch during workouts. Because the patch gives me such a steady stream of energy, I get through my workouts unfatigued. My muscles get tired and can tell they've been worked out, but my body in general doesn't get drained of energy. This is a significant change from my usual.

Usually when I am working out, I'm tired practically the entire workout and think to myself, "When is this going to be over?" Then when I'm finished, I collapse on the couch and have to "recover." I do not experience this at all while I am wearing the patch. I go through my workouts no problem and haven't once wondered when it would be over or thought that I couldn't finish.

This may not be particularly amazing to someone else, but for myself, since I know what my norm is, this is drastically different. I was doing an ab workout yesterday, hopping around and keeping up with the video, laughing as I did because I had never been able to keep up that well before. Can you imagine not being tired while doing 25 minutes of straight ab work?

If you're interested in which workouts I'm doing... I'm a huge fan of Core Secrets with Gunnar Peterson. I have a collection of his Dvd's, and I see great results from them. I love exercising with an exercise ball because I find it helps my balance and coordination. I like Gunnar's program because of the stretching incorporated. I feel so long and lean when I am done.

Whatever workout I do, I've been feeling the best I ever have during and after my workouts. These are some of the best I have ever had in my life (and just in case you were wondering, my abs aren't even the tiniest bit sore today after yesterday's "ab assault").

No comments:

Post a Comment