Distributor I.D. # 727136

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The SP6 Complete Weight Loss System: Meal Replacement

Today's topic is about Lifewave's meal replacement. I've written about this topic numerous times over the previous months. I've given recipes to use it for amongst other topics. Check through our old blogs for some great information.

The meal replacement is a protein powder, but it’s unlike other protein powders. It’s a unique formula that’s time released. This means over five hours of time, a little protein is released into the system at a time, keeping your blood sugar levels sustained. This is how our body uses protein. Our body can only deal with small portions at a time. If the body has too much protein at one time, the body just eliminates the excess, providing no additional benefit.

Being a vegetarian, I’ve tried a whole lot of protein powders. Most are downright disgusting. I’ll admit I was skeptical before I tried lifewave’s powder. I believed it would be like all the others I had tried. I was completely wrong. This stuff tastes great! It dissolves completely, leaving behind no chunks to try to swallow. It doesn’t separate from the water its mixed with either. It’s made with natural ingredients that will aid in your weight loss instead of hinder it. It’s sweetened with stevia and has subtle hints of a vanilla flavor. Some people don’t like the taste of stevia, and I do understand why, but I assure you, it does Not taste like stevia. It’s very important that it’s not sweetened with sugar as sugar causes weight gain and decreases the functioning of the immune system.

No comments:

Post a Comment