Distributor I.D. # 727136

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ten Reasons I'm Thankful For Lifewave

Keeping in the spirit of Thanksgiving, here is why I'm thankful for Lifewave. Lifewave has made a big difference in my life this year, and I feel thankful to be alive.

1) A shoulder blade pain I've had every day for six years resolved from the Icewave pain patches.
2) My energy used to be so low that I barely felt alive. Now, I get through my day without naps.
3) I used to not sleep well at night. I would have panic attacks related to going to bed. Now, i sleep well all night without waking, and I feel well rested in the morning.
4) I've used the SP6 Complete system for weight loss and I've lost 50 pounds. It feels wonderful!
5) With the SP6 patch, my cravings for certain foods are now manageable.
6) I'm having some of the best workouts of my life. I get through them while not feeling fatigued. I get more out of my workouts.
7) The glutathione patch has made my skin unbelievably smooth. I don't get sick very often anymore either.
8) Certain scars on my body have lessened since using the carnosine patch.
9) Blemishes that I've had since I was a teenager have cleared up. Having clear skin is extremely exciting.
10) The X 15 patch is the best of them all and it comes out in January! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment