Distributor I.D. # 727136

Friday, November 5, 2010

Exploring The Lifewave Patches: SP6 (Weight Loss)

Today we're discussing the last Lifewave patch. The sixth Lifewave patch is the SP6. This is the craving and appetite control patch.

In Traditional Chinese Medicine, it is believed the stomach, spleen, and heart are weak on energy when the appetite becomes affected. The patch helps to balance the energy to these organs.

When cravings and appetite are eliminated, weight loss happens much more easily. Cravings and appetite are often why it's hard for people to stick to their weight loss plan.

I can testify that this patch works wonders. I was craving tartar sauce the first time I used this patch. My craving was bad, yet in only five minutes, it was gone. This has allowed me to stick with my healthy eating plan and I've lost 50 pounds. It feels great!

For more information, visit us here or to purchase, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment