Distributor I.D. # 727136

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Vibrational Medicine By Richard Gerber M.D. Book Review

This book is the Bible of vibrational medicine. I’ll warn it isn’t going to be for everyone. For starters, it’s over 500 pages long and will take about 3 weeks of concentrated effort to read in completion. Having read every one of the 538 pages, I can say that this book does contain some great information.
What I like most about this book and why I recommend it on our website is because it covers more information on this topic than any other book currently in existence. After reading this, you’re going to be pretty knowledgeable.

I also believe this book is important to read to be aware of various healing properties most people have never heard of. This book educates on how much we truly do know, which is mind blowing, and touches on many things that we potentially do not yet know. It certainly pays to keep an open mind.

I found the section on flower essences and homeopathy very informative and fascinating. I also enjoyed the discussion on acupuncture, which was better than anything I’ve ever read on the subject.

I did have some issues with this book, so I will go ahead and list those too.

If you’re looking for an accurate discussion on religion, particularly Christianity, than you won’t find it here. Jesus Christ is not mutually exclusive with reincarnation. They just aren’t. Sorry.

Many of the concepts in the book are simply thoughts and theories, not everything discussed has been proven by any means. What I would have appreciated from the author is more clear definition of which concepts are known fact or actual science versus simply theories. Some things in the book have been proven by science, but the discussion gives no clues as to which (you’d have to be familiar with this information from other sources to know). The author also seems to put a lot of his own opinion into the concepts, without clear definition that it is his opinion.

Other than some far out concepts, this book is very fascinating. It’s interesting to think of the possibilities in healing and medicine that could be possible. You certainly aren’t required to believe everything in this book (I certainly don’t!), but having an awareness of alternative healing modalities is crucial for good health.

You can purchase your own copy if interested by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment